Fees vary depending upon the service requested. During our initial intake session,
we will determine a plan moving forward. Just as in finding the right fit, we are
most focused on offering the best service(s) for your family.
Below is a description of some of the packages offered:
The Comprehensive Plan is the most cost effective for someone going through the independent school search as it guarantees a partner throughout the entire process. Includes unlimited meetings via phone, virtually or in-person which are tailored to your student and family’s specific needs with the goal of making it a smooth, educational and positive experience for all.
- A personalized timeline for the school application process
- Identification of different school philosophies and potential fits
- Provide referrals for local psychologists and/or specialists in the area
- Suggestions for parents and students on interviewing techniques and questions
- Interview prep offered for older students
- Content and editing help with school essays / application questions
- Less than 24 hour responses to phone calls, email and/or text support in answering questions throughout the process
- Reminders about dates and deadlines
- A preliminary assessment of your child to see if they need enrichment or support; additional testing with area psychologist; test prep support, etc
- A tutoring network for enrichment or support
- Help in identifying the right person to speak with at each school
- Discussion of correct interview dress codes for child, teen and or parent
- Contact schools on your behalf to give and get feedback
- Advocate on your behalf at schools of choice
- Help families mid-year, if transferred to the Charlotte area or new school
- Work with families and or caregivers on appropriate developmental standards
- Area preschool recommendations/contacts
- Recommendations/contacts for local specialists including, but not limited to, Speech & Language and Occupational Therapists and tutors.
The cost of this plan is $1,000 (with additional fees for multiple children). However, depending on the admission cycle for schools this fee may be prorated. Let's talk to see how we can tailor a package for you.
Educational Planning Session:
Whether looking at Public, Private or anything in between, this option is ideal for the family just beginning the search or planning ahead:
- After our initial consult you will receive a personalized plan/timeline moving forward
- Address any questions you may have pertaining to the plan
The cost of this educational consult is $250 (This plan may be packaged with further phone consults and or credited with comprehensive plan upgrade).
Phone or Virtual Consult:
Go a little deeper than our initial phone consult with occasional scheduled phone consults.
60 minute consults may be scheduled via phone or virtually for $150 (fee will be credited with Comprehensive Plan upgrade)
No references or referrals are included in this option.