During our initial intake session we will determine a plan moving forward.
The comprehensive plan is the most cost effective as it guarantees
a partner throughout your school search.
Includes unlimited meetings via phone, virtually or in-person which are tailored to your student and family’s specific needs with the goal of making it a smooth, educational and positive experience for all.
- Personalized calendar of important dates and deadlines
- Less than 24 hour replies to emails and/or texts
- Introductions /referrals made to area admission personnel
- Assistance with scheduling campus tours/day visits/interviews
- Interview prep (if needed)
- Test prep (if needed)
- Testing liaison for appointments with local psychologists
- Area preschool recommendations/contacts
- Recommendations/contacts for local specialists including, but not limited to, Speech & Language and Occupational Therapists and tutors.
The cost of this plan is $1000 (with additional fees for multiple children). However, depending on the admission cycle for schools this fee may be prorated. Let's talk to see how we can tailor a package for you.
Educational Planning Session:
Ideal for the family just beginning the search or planning ahead:
- Identify strengths and challenges.
- Create a plan for moving forward.
- Support you in determining strategies designed to meet the educational and social-emotional needs of your child.
The cost of this educational consult is $150 (Additional fees may be applied for multiple children / fee will be credited with Comprehensive Plan upgrade).
45 minute consults via phone or email can be scheduled @ $150 (fee will be credited with Comprehensive Plan upgrade)
No references or referrals are included in this option.